From: Satish Kumar <satish@bvt.sc.sanyo.co.jp>
To: "mohanlal jangir" <mohanlaljangir@hotmail.com>
CC: <ecos-discuss@sources.redhat.com>
Subject: Re: [ECOS] redboot.img
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 09:27:16 +0900

well, yes i have made the startup type as ROM and my reset_vector also
points to the correct address i.e 0x30000040 in the redboot.img file..
but still when i burn this redboot.img in to the flash-on-board and when
power on, no output seen..

  but the redboot works fine when i download redboot.bin into the flash
and execute "Go" using the AXD tool from ADS.

but with out the AXD tool the redboot.bin file also fails to show any
output on the hyperterminal.

what could be the problem..?

satish

--