Im new! Allow me to introduce myself...

Im a student at the university of california, irvine,
studying digital design.  Im totally new to all of this
but Im fascinated by all the possibilities!

The way I found eCos was through Charmedlabs' Xport
GBA development board. eCos can be ran on the
Gameboy's ARM processor, a very cool idea, IMHO!

So since the Gameboy has a tft screen I was thinking
if its possible for Microwindows to be displayed on
it.

I installed Cygwin, and the eCos development package
(version 1.3 net), but it doesnt have microwindows
as one of the packages available.

Is there a way I can add the microwindows package
manually such that the configuration tool sees it?

Im sure its not trivial, but does anyone know whats
steps are basically involved in porting Microwindows
to a non i386 hardware running eCos?

Thanks!
Erich