Re: RFC Redboot support of internal flash

On Thu, 2003-07-31 at 15:53, Rycerz Roman-G11565 wrote:
> Hi.
>
>     I am rather new here, and I thought I would ask for some direction.
>
>     I have been developing on a MCP555 which has about 450k of internal
> flash.  I have successfully integrated the Motorola GMD drivers
>     and have been able to flash successfully.
>
>     My question is, should I try to integrate this into redboot ??? if so
> what might it look like ????  Separate commands etc ????

You can of course try to integrate them with redboot. It will never end
up in the public sources because of licensing issues if I remember well.

>     Thanks  all comments are appreciated
>

> Roman F. Rycerz
>
> Engr Section Manager
>
> Motorola IESS-ACES
>
> PCG Test & Tools
>
> 21440 West Lake Cook Road,
>
> Deer Park, IL 60010
>
> Email: Roman <mailto:Roman.Rycerz@motorola.com> .Rycerz@motorola.com

ir. Bob Koninckx
Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
Division Production Engineering,                   tel.  +32 16 322535
Machine Design and Automation                      fax.  +32 16 322987
Celestijnenlaan 300B                  bob.koninckx@mech.kuleuven.ac.be
B-3001 Leuven Belgium               http://www.mech.kuleuven.ac.be/pma