Re: config option under ecosconfig ?

On Tue, Aug 05, 2003 at 10:24:13AM +0200, Matthieu.GIRARDIN@fr.thalesgroup.com wrote:
> I want to use ecosconfig instead of configtool ...
> How can I manage the fine configuration options as for exemple the number of
> priority of scheduler ?
> Where can I find its name and how to set it without configtool ?

emacs ecos.ecc

^spriority level
^s a few more times and you will see:

# Number of priority levels
# This option controls the number of priority levels that are
# available. For some types of scheduler including the bitmap
# scheduler this may impose an upper bound on the number of
# threads in the system. For other schedulers such as the
# mlqueue scheduler the number of threads is independent from
# the number of priority levels. Note that the lowest priority
# level is normally used only by the idle thread, although
# application threads can run at this priority if necessary.
#
cdl_component CYGNUM_KERNEL_SCHED_PRIORITIES {
    # Flavor: data
    # No user value, uncomment the following line to provide one.
    # user_value 32
    # value_source default
    # Default value: 32
    # Legal values: 1 to 32

    # The following properties are affected by this value
    # option CYGIMP_IDLE_THREAD_YIELD
    #     ActiveIf: (CYGNUM_KERNEL_SCHED_PRIORITIES == 1)
    # option CYGSEM_KERNEL_SYNCH_MUTEX_PRIORITY_INVERSION_PROTOCOL_DEFAULT_PRIORITY
    #     LegalValues: 0 to  CYGNUM_KERNEL_SCHED_PRIORITIES - 1
};

uncomment user_value, change 32 to what you want. ^X^Cy

ecosconfig tree

           Andrew