PCMCIA application driver for XScale PXA255 port

Hi,
   I am quite new to the eCos world. I am working on a
platform port for an xscale pxa255 based custom board.
We have a pcmcia slot into which we plug a 32MB
compact flash card. Now, there is a device driver for
the pcmcia interface for sa1110 in
..ecos\ecos-2.0\packages\devs\pcmcia\arm, which i
think i can port it to our custom board (i think it is
possible, please correct me if i am wrong), but i
don't find drivers for the application that goes into
the pcmcia slot (in my case it is a flash system).
What should i do for the driver for the pcmcia based
compact flash...some body please help me.

Thanks,
Deepak.