eCos andIPSec

HI All!!
I had mailed earlier regarding incoperating IPSec features into eCos.As I am new to eCos and also CDL I am very confused with some questions.Firstly can anybody help me out by giving me some clue regarding from where we can start off implementing IPSec into eCos.Secondly I was going through the freebsd_net.cdl file.Will it be possiable for me to add in another cdl option for IPSEc or do i have to create a complete package.How will i know what are the dependencies like which files have to be #included.Also i see that the original freebsd codes are different from the ones present in the ecos.How can i know which header files have to be included if i pick up for example the file ipsec.c from freeBSd.Can anybody help me out.

Subin