Re: eCos and IPSec

Subin,

I'm also planning to integrate IPSec and eCos.
Unfortunately, I'm also a beginner at eCos.  Here's my
general plan ... if anyone has any suggestions or
pitfalls to avoid, I'd appreciate knowing.

I think the FreeBSD snapshot in eCos was taken from
FreeBSD 4.4 (2002-Jan-07).  Hopefully that version
already has IPSec in it and I can just integrate that.
 However, I think I'll also need to create a raccoon
package (raccoon is the ISAKMP part of IPSec).

In addition, I had <<thought>> I saw that the KAME's
IPsec stack (FreeBSD uses the KAME stack) uses OpenSSL
for the encryption engine.  If that is true, there
shouldn't be any reason for not integrating IPSec into
eCos, right??

-- Matt