Re: eCos on cs89712

Trilok,

I can't speak to the business value of the port, but as I think it
would be fairly straightforward (assuming you have done eCos
before), then I say yes.  While the CS89712 is getting a bit old,
there is still a decent market for it and an eCos port would be of
value to the community at large.  Just my opinion of course.

Michael