Re: RedBoot + Configuration tool 2.11 question

Hello Jonathan,

I am finally able to run redboot on the IXP platform.

Thanks to you, Gary and  Andrew for providing me the debug help.

Issues are due to the following reason.

1. Tools chain:  I am currently using the tool chain that Intel tested
    - xscale-010827
2. Binary file: I am now using bin file  generated by the redboot.
   I had problem when I was used the binary file generated by the
VisionClick's elf to binary converter.

3. There was a memory issue in the board.

Thanks again for all the help.

regards
G.Muruganandam