Re: Package extractor

Andrew Lunn wrote:
On Mon, Aug 25, 2003 at 05:56:25PM +0200, Peter Soetens wrote:

Hi,

A while ago Grant Edwards posted a package extractor script on this list. I was not here yet, so is there a place where I can find it ? The archives don't store attachments...

ecos-patches does store attachments. I wonder if something is
misconfigured for ecos-discuss. Jifl, could you take a look.

I think this may be an "ahem" feature so that the mail archive for ecos-discuss doesn't get clogged up with viruses.

I think this changed recently with the large number of viruses hitting sources.redhat.com lists.

Jifl