Re: pkg config admin tool!!

You should be able to install the .epk file using either the
Tools->Administration dialog box in the eCos Configuration Tool or by
invoking ecosadmin.tcl directly. You can install the .epk file from any
location, but make sure that there are no spaces in the directory path to
the file.

John Dallaway
eCosCentric Limited