racoon working with eCos

hi,

locally we got racoon working with eCos making use of libipsec/openssl and
adding few more files/directories to net/bsd_tcpip tree. for this we had added -
- openssl, racoon, libipsec as new packages under packages/net and modified
packages/ecos.db
- included some files and directories (include/crypto, src/sys/crypto,
src/sys/netkey) from freebsd net code into current ecos cvs code
freebsd_net.cdl and few other files in existing/ newly added code were modified
to fit in.

now openssl port is already out, so we need to tune it up to work with that
before making it available.
what is the best way to make it available to community? -
- a diff of ecos.db, net/bsd_tcpip and epks of  libipsec and racoon
- any other better way? diffs get tied down to a particular checkout.

are there some formalities to be done for making the stuff available?

is anyone else working in same thing already and planning to contribute racoon
made to work with eCos?

regards
sandeep

---