Re: Anyone have lwIP working under eCos?

I'm trying to get the latest lwIP code from CVS to work with the latest
eCos from CVS, but I'm encountering what must be a pretty basic problem.

I've read the lwIP/eCos README included in the contrib directory within
the lwIP tree, and have successfully applied the single diff to
the eCos repository provided in that directory as well.

When I attempt to compile eCos (having created an appropriate config file,
created a tree, etc.), I get the following error:

/opt/ecos/ecos-cvs/packages/devs/eth/intel/i82559/current/src/if_i82559.c:
2619:4:#error Empty i82559 ethernet DSR is compiled. Is this what you want?

Looking at the file, it's obvious some glue is needed to allow lwIP to
receive Ethernet frames from the driver. When you compile in the FreeBSD
stack with eCos, that glue code is included where this #error happens.
But I can't find any mention of how to include the appropriate code for
lwIP, or perhaps I'm just supposed to gin it up myself?

Look at the following msg thread:

http://sources.redhat.com/ml/ecos-discuss/2003-08/msg00619.html
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/ecos-discuss/2003-08/msg00622.html
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/ecos-discuss/2003-09/msg00003.html