THUMB/eCos application did not run in AT91

Hi all,

I comented out the lines in vectors.S where the LED macro is and
eCos compiled OK with thumb mode enabled.
I coded a test application, compiled it with '-mthumb -mthumb-interwork'
and linked it OK with libtarget.a

I loaded the application in the ATMEL EB55 board with gdb/redboot and
executed 'continue'. The application which should only printf a message
didn't run and hang. I reloaded the application and set a breakpoint
in 'main' and got the same result. It seems to get lost before reaching
'main'.

The same application compiled without the thumb options and linked with
an eCos lib also compiled without the thumb options works OK.

My setup:
- Linux 2.4.20
- arm-elf-gcc v3.2.1 and other gnu tools from eCos v2.0.
- eCos from CVS (about one week ago)
- eCos config tool 2.0

Thanks for any ideas.

Regards, Claudio L. Salvadori Elaxys Tecnologia