Last chance for the Seminar Tour CD

Dear Colleague,

Here is your final chance to request a free copy of the FEMLAB Spring
Tour CD. This CD includes a wide range of sophisticated multiphysics
models presented during our seminar tour through North America
and Europe this past spring.

View the models and place your request for the CD at:
www.comsol.com/tourcd

Keep your eye out for the next tour, where we will be presenting a
sneak preview of the new FEMLAB 3.

FEMLAB is a powerful multiphysics modeling package using
finite element analysis, and is fully integrated with MATLAB.  It is used
in research, product development and teaching, in such fields as:

  - Acoustics
  - Antennas
  - Bioscience
  - Bioengineering
  - Chemical reactions
  - Diffusion
  - Ecology
  - Electromagnetics
  - Environmental science
  - Fluid dynamics
  - Fuel cells
  - Geophysics
  - Heat transfer
  - Math/Applied PDEs
  - MEMS
  - Microwave engineering
  - Nanotechnology
  - Optics and photonics
  - Physics
  - Porous media flow
  - Quantum mechanics
  - Radio frequency components
  - Semiconductor devices
  - Structural mechanics
  - Transport phenomena
  - Wave propagation
  - Any combination of the above

Best regards,
Kristina Littmarck

COMSOL, Inc.
781-273-3322
www.comsol.com

PS - Please feel free to forward this offer to your colleagues.