redboot elf loader

Hi,

The problem is that I try use different LMA and VMA values in linker script and it seems that redboot loader uses (IMHO wrong) VMA instead of LMA as a destination address.

The result I want to achieve is to put some code (ISR) in fast internal uC memory but because it cannot be done directly during code loading phase I do it "manually" by relocating code from initial loading address (LMA) to destination address (VMA).
After I change a few lines of loader source (it now uses LMA address as a destination) all works (for me) very well but I am not sure if it is right solution.

Regards,
--
Artur Lipowski