Problems compiling redboot_RAM for Cogent CSB281

A couple of weeks ago wereceived our first PPC045GPr based boards I wanted to
make my first experiences with ecos on it.

Without much problem I copied the moab board and started my port and managed
to build a minimal redboot_flash. Incredible but true, my first shot at the
hardware (using a BDI from Abatron) resulted in readable output on the serial
console. This was the first time in twenty years that a first shoot produced
such good results!

As we have Intel Strata flashs 28F640JS on them I tried to add support for the
STRATA, but I did not succeed, as I always got linke errors like this
data.k6/ecos/packages/hal/powerpc/arch/current/src/redboot_linux_exec.c:116:
undefined reference to `flash_read'
/data.k6/ecos/builds/csb281_install/lib/extras.o: In function `do_exec':
/data.k6/ecos/builds/csb281_install/include/cyg/hal/hal_if.h:564: undefined
reference to `flash_read'
/data.k6/ecos/builds/csb281_install/lib/extras.o: In function `do_exec':

Then I did a clean build based on the CSB281 template and importing
redboot_RAM.ecm from its misc directory and got the same error.

As I spent several hours trying to fix this problem I would greatly appreciate
a hint for newbie.

Best regards in advance

--
Niklaus Giger