How to change CYGNUM_HAL_RTC_PERIOD ?

Hi,

I am trying to understand eCos Real time clock, especially CYGNUM_HAL_RTC_PERIOD. Is this the parameter that decides how many machine cycles each tick should have, in other words, the machine cycle interval between timer interrupt? If my reference board is 100MHz and CYGNUM_HAL_RTC_PERIOD = 10^6, is it safe to say with everything else the same, the processor runs at 133MHz, I should change CYGNUM_HAL_RTC_PERIOD to 1.33 x 10^6 if I don't change RTC Numerator and Denominator?

thanks a lot !

Zi