Re: GDB connection with Angel on AT91EB40A

On Fri, Oct 24, 2003 at 02:46:37PM +0200, Arnaud Chataignier wrote:

> My GDB can't connect to Angel on a AT91EB40A board. I use the
> latest version of GDB over cygwin, and am trying to load
> Redboot (RAM version) through Angel.

Can you try it on a Linux host?  The last time I did serial ADP
on Cygwin was several years ago, so I can't vouch for it on
recent versions of Cygwin.

Can you try a 5.3 version of gdb?  I haven't ever used 6.0 with
the rdi target either.

I didn't see anything wrong with the trace (except that it was
wrapped -- I presume you did that when you posted it).

One more thing you could try: set the endian value to agree
with your target before you do the "target" command.  I don't
think it will matter, but it's easy enough to try.

--
Grant Edwards
grante@visi.com