Copyright assignment

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has actually been able to do a copyright assignment to RedHat for eCos recently (I use 'recently' in a fairly loose sense here).

I've sent the RedHat legal department a letter according to the
requirements outlined on their website on August 12, and have received
absolutely no feedback from them. In early October, Andrew Lunn informed
me that Ms. Amy Ross was the person to contact at RedHat about copyright
assignment, so I sent her an eMail on October 8, asking if they had
received my letter. Unfortunately, I haven't received any reply to this
either. This makes me wonder which of the following scenarios is
correct:

a. In a bizare coincidence, both my letter and my eMail got lost in
transit.

b. RedHat just isn't interested in the code in question (a device driver
for the RealTek 8139) and thinks I'm not important enough to warrant a
response, even a negative one.

c. The RedHat legal department is totally overworked and thus unable to deal with such frivolous matters as eCos copyright assignment.

Can anyone who has had recent dealings with the people at RedHat shed
any light on the matter ?