A few quesion about mods ...

I'm currently working with the AT91EB40A which I've added 1M of RAM. I
have successfully done the ecosconfig new, import, tree and make. I'm
hoping to get the files downloaded to the board later this week. I've
found the ldi file under my RAM directory (that's where I everything).
Should I change this file to reflect the added RAM? It say 'do not
edit'. Is there a proper way to do this?

Second question deals with networking. I didn't see any references to
the AT91 & networking and I'm going to be adding the 'packet whacker'
board (RTL8019, later an AX88796) does anyone have a reference to
work done adding networking to an ECOS package?

Thanks

--
Linux Home Automation         Neil Cherry
http://home.comcast.net/~ncherry/               (Text only)