Re: <no subject>

Ricardo Andrino wrote:

Hello,

I am working with AT91EB40A, and I have downloaded the ecos 2.0 version direct from the install script, which dont have the files necessary to compile und linke with this board.

Yes it should. What is missing? Did you choose the correct GNU tools? You can look in /opt/ecos/gnutools/ (within c:\Cygwin if you are on windows) to see what is there.

I would like to know how could I add this into the actuall ecos repository or other possibility to do that, so that in the ecosconfiguration toll appear my board.I have seen the files into this link: http://ecos.sourceware.org/ecos/anoncvs.html. I have read something about the cvs but in my configuration there is no opt/ecos/cvs directory and sincerily and havent got not much idea about that.I dont know if these files are completely tested to work correctly or not yet.

If you can't get 2.0 sorted yet, I wouldn't complicate things with trying to use CVS until we work out why 2.0 doesn't work.

Jifl