Re: Re: <no subject>

Jonathan Larmour wrote:
Ricardo Andrino wrote:

Hello,

I am working with AT91EB40A, and I have downloaded the ecos 2.0 version direct from the install script, which dont have the files necessary to compile und linke with this board.

Yes it should. What is missing? Did you choose the correct GNU tools? You can look in /opt/ecos/gnutools/ (within c:\Cygwin if you are on windows) to see what is there.

I lie. I now see what you meant. My fault. The answer is indeed CVS, and you can ignore what I just wrote.

I would like to know how could I add this into the actuall ecos repository or other possibility to do that, so that in the ecosconfiguration toll appear my board.I have seen the files into this link: http://ecos.sourceware.org/ecos/anoncvs.html. I have read something about the cvs but in my configuration there is no opt/ecos/cvs directory and sincerily and havent got not much idea about that.I dont know if these files are completely tested to work correctly or not yet.

There is not meant to be an /opt/ecos/cvs directory. Instead you create a new directory and check out the sources using the commands there at a cygwin prompt.

If you like you can make that directory be /opt/ecos/cvs but it doesn't have to be. for example:

cd /opt/ecos
mkdir cvs
cd cvs
cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@ecos.sourceware.org:/cvs/ecos login
cvs -z3 -d :pserver:anoncvs@ecos.sourceware.org:/cvs/ecos co -P ecos

And then when that completes, in the configuration tool use Build->Repository to point it at c:\cygwin\opt\ecos\cvs

Jifl