RE: context for creating interrupts on edb7312

> > Im looking for something along the lines of #define
> hal_interrupts_enable
> > cyg_interrupt_enable().
>
> Actually, there is no explicit call like this (anymore).  Interrupts
> will get enabled when the scheduler "starts" the first thread (minimally
> the 'idle' thread).  Thread contexts are initialized with interrupts
> enabled and this just sort of falls out with the washing :-)
>
> --
> Gary Thomas <gary@mlbassoc.com>
> MLB Associates

Gary,

Thanks for the prompt answer. I was speaking more in the context of linking
and compiling the image.

I see that a call to enable interrupts is not necessary when threads are
initialized.

I also see the cyg_interrupt_enable in the map file, which jumps to the
hal_interrupts_enable( from vector.S but not in the map file) code in the
application.

Thanks and Regards,
Aaron Case