Re: Run tests

Ricardo Andrino wrote:

when i try to run the run tests on my AT91EB40A with the Ecos configuration tool, there is no connection with the board.I think that is used a Remote Serial connection and should be a ARM Angel/Serial connection......How could i configure this ARM ANgel Connection on the ecos graphical configuration tool?

Interaction with the target hardware for the puspose of running tests is specified in the Tools->Platforms dialog box of the eCos Configration Tool. It may or may not be possible to create a platform entry to allow for the running of tests using Angel. However, I would recommend installing RedBoot into the second half of the Flash (it does not need to overwrite Angel) and using RedBoot rather than Angel to run the eCos tests. If you have previously installed eCos 2.0, you should have a full set of platforms definitions for the eCos 2.0 targets already defined in your registry. You can clone the GDB commands used for the at91 platform (EB40) and use them for the EB40A.

There is files for this board PB-555 from Axión on the CVS or somewhere?

Check out hardware table for board support:

http://ecos.sourceware.org/hardware.html

John Dallaway
eCosCentric Limited