implementing fchown & fchmod

Hello,

In order to provide some file access control I would like to set and
retreave "uid", "gid" and "mode".

It seems that apropriate functions are :
- fchown & fchmod to set those parameters.
- fstat to reatreve those parameters.

Unfortunatly, fchown and fchmod are not implemented with eCos.

So, I plan to do it.

My question is :

How to change "uid", "gid" and "mode" at file system level?

AFAIK, I need setattr function to be exported by the file system (which
is not the case for the moment).
Is it true or is there an other way?

Regards.

Vincent