Re: Run Redboot from flash

Hello and thank you again, I will do what you say.
Now i am running redboot fron RAM and try to run the hello program. I have made the following:

1)Convert the elf image (with no extension or .elf or .exe) to Binary (.bin) image:
for ARM:
$arm-elf-objcopy -O binary hello hello.bin

2)Open terminal:
for Linux: Open minicom
$ minicom

3)Set the baud rates & other Uart parameters:
usualy 38400 baud + 8bits + no parity + no handshake. Hardware and Software flow control NO.

4)RedBoot> load -r -m xmodem -b 0x000200c0 ( first memory zone available after download redboot_RAM.elf)

5)After issuing the command send the .bin file using XMODEM protocol:
for Linux (minicom):
issue send file command <Cntl+A, S>, select "send xmodem", type the path to the file (.bin) & send

6)At the Redboot prompt "RedBoot> " issue the 'go' command:
RedBoot> go 0x20100( after 40 position for vectors, i am not sure about this, should be 0x000200c0?)

I should see the application running & the outputs on the terminal window but no output is diplayed but the led D3 light.........(EB40A)

I have made correct the redboot_RAM.elf, connecto to redboot, a hello RAM aplication etc, etc....

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.