Re: Need Ecos and Cygwin versions

On Mon, 2004-01-19 at 06:28, Giri wrote:
> Hi sankarshan,
>    thnks for u r valueble response.
>    i would like to know the Cygwin version which is compatible to this
> Ecos version to run the Ecos Test.

Note: you'll need hardware on which to run eCos - just having a CygWin
environment on Windows will not suffice.

If you don't have access to hardware, you could either use the synthetic
Linux port (which of course only runs on Linux), or possibly some sort
of simulated hardware.

> Thanks
> Giri
>
> > hi giri,
> > i guess u can start off with downloading ecos2.0 which is the latest
> > version....
> > http://www.carfield.com.hk/mirror/sources.redhat.com/ecos/releases/ecos-2.0/
> >  Cheers!!!

Gary Thomas <gary@mlbassoc.com>