Re: Support for Motorola MCF5282

> Hello all,
>
> I would like to use eCos with a Motorola MCF5282.
>
> Is there someone who has experience with the MCF5282 (or MCF5272) and
> eCos?
>
> (When I read
> http://sources.redhat.com/ml/ecos-discuss/2003-08/msg00286.html it
> sounds like there is only a commercial version which is usable - is
> this true?)
unfortunately, yes. eCosCentric Ltd. provides that. However, they are
asking for real MONEY.
Take a look at RTEMS, they have ports for MCF5272 and work for
MCF5282 are under the way.

Good luck.
Dieter Schaefer

PS: I really don't understand why this 'broken MCF5272 port' isn't
removed from anoncvs. It is just useless, and people wast their time
trying to get it to work. It doesn't even compile !
Maybe, it's just kind of 'flypaper' from eCosCentric ?