Re: Confused by eCos packages.

Jason Thomas wrote:
   Alright, so I get the patch from that site, and I apply it to the
packages directory of ecos-2.0. It fails to patch the DB file,
complaining that HUNK3 failed-- but everything else works fine. Do I
need to use an earlier version of ecos? I assume after I get this
working I simply have to add that package by editing my .ecc file and
inserting "package -hardware <name of package> <version>"? Thanks in
advance for your help.

It means the sources have moved on a little, but if you look at the detail at what was rejected, you may find it possible to work out what way the rejected part should be applied, and just do it by hand.

Jifl
Visit us at Embedded World 2004, Nürnberg, Germany, 17-19 Feb, Stand 12-449