Configuration Tool oddities

I wonder if there is a new configtool around for cygwin. I am using the
one that shipped with eCos 2.0 and it is really a strange tool.
Some examples:

1. When trying to build a standalone application of type FLOPPY, you
have to choose FLOPPY as startup type BEFORE you save your project. If
you save the project first and then choose the FLOPPY as startup, it
simply won't boot! It took me a day to find this out.

2. The vertical scroll bar can't reach the lower packages if one of the
higher packages is expanded.

3. If you do anything within the package pane while building the
library, the scrollbar flips around and all you can do is kill the
configtool and start again.

4. Adding and removing packages results in a crash 95% of the times you
try it.

I tried to build the tool with the latest sources, but I couldn't
download the wxWindows (or wxWidgets) sources that are needed. Has
anyone build a newer configtool for cygwin that I can download?

Hans Kester