RE: STLport with iostreams up and running

Thank you for doing the port.

I am trying to get my company to move to cpp, so this will we very useful.

Just a few (silly) questions to the community, to check things before I
starting using STLport:

1. I have read the STLport license and from what I can tell its just like
the BSD license. Meaning that if you statically link another module with
STLport, the other module can remain closed-source (unlike pure GPL). Is
this correct?

2. What C++ functions does STLport add to eCos? I know that it will add
iostreams, but will it allow me to use try/catch exception handing inside my
classes or even RTTI? I have read the online docs but it would be useful to
make sure that it applies to the eCos port.

Thanks again Øyvind.

Siemens Traffic Controls is a division of Siemens plc. Registered No.
727817, England.
Registered office: Siemens House, Oldbury, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 8FZ.

This communication contains information which is confidential and
may also be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the addressee.
If you are not the addressee please note that any distribution,
reproduction, copying, publication or use of this communication
or the information in it is prohibited.  If you have received this
communication in error, please contact us immediately and also
delete the communication from your computer.