Suggestion to eCos

Hi, ecos-discuss,

    I have use Linux for many year, and had experiences write BSP
for Vxworks, I'm new to eCos and download latest eCos snopshot,It
unzip thousands of files and dir. Why no use a more simple way and
remove current dir layer?  I hate the dir with one file and cvs!

    Another problem is a platform depend file spread many dir,
such as hal, dev/flash, dev/eth..., Why no let all platform depend
file all together? Such as BSP of Vxworks?

Regards,
        shuishuila
        shuishuila@hotmail.com
          2004-03-12