Licence consideratios.

Hello,

I'm about to deliver an FTP server.
This server has been originaly developped for RTEMs and therefore was
released under RTEMs licence.

It seems to me that RTEMs, eCos and LGPL licences are equivalent but
nevertheless they are not the same.

So, I can't deliver it under eCos licence.

Could this package be included into eCos repository enven if not
released under eCos licence?

Regards

Vincent CATROS
ELIOS Informatique