PPP Stack Released

I have just checked our PPP stack implementation into the CVS
repository.

This is a port of the BSD kernel drivers and PPP daemon, adapted to
make use of the eCos serial device drivers. It supports most of the
features of PPP that you would find in any BSD or Linux system. It
incudes PAP/CHAP authentication, CHAT scripting, modem support and VJ
compression.

PPP is known to work well on a PC platform, and on any platform where
the serial device drivers support RTS/CTS flow control. Not all eCos
device drivers support these lines, and not all serial ports on
development boards have these lines connected to the pins on the
socket. Contributions of updated drivers are always welcome.

If you use it let me know of any problems with the documentation or
the code.

Enjoy...