on board MAC support

hi!

I am using a IXP425 board. i have built the redboot boot loader  image
after checking out the latest code from the CVS 3 weeks back.

I am able to ping the other machines in the network when i use a PCI
add-on card on my board, but i am not able to do the same using the
Ethernet ports provided on the COYOTE board.

when i run the fconfig -i command , i am not getting the option to
change the default network device.

--------------------------------
RedBoot> fconfig -i
Initialize non-volatile configuration - continue (y/n)? y
Run script at boot: false
Use BOOTP for network configuration: false
Gateway IP address: 172.16.3.254
Local IP address: 172.16.3.116
Local IP address mask: 255.255.255.0
Default server IP address: 172.16.3.118
Console baud rate: 115200
GDB connection port: 9000
Force console for special debug messages: false
Network debug at boot time: false
Update RedBoot non-volatile configuration - continue (y/n)? y
... Unlock from 0x50fe0000-0x51000000: .
... Erase from 0x50fe0000-0x51000000: .
... Program from 0x01fe0000-0x02000000 at 0x50fe0000: .
... Lock from 0x50fe0000-0x51000000: .
RedBoot>

Could any one please tell me if I have got to specifically set certain
parameters to enable this support.

I have observed similar behavior with Redboot version 2. where as
version 1.92 works fine, i.e i get the option to change the default
network device.

Has this got something to do with the code i checked out or am I missing
out in setting some parameters? I would be thankful if any one could
guide me on this.

thanks and regards
sai naidu