Re: SMC & SCC serial driver package for Rattler MPC8250

Thanks for your quick response.  I did enable
CYGPKG_IO_SERIAL_DEVICES, but nothing showed up.  I
also did look through Rattler packages.  Only package
CYGPKG_HAL_POWERPC_MPC8XXX has components
CYGNUM_HAL_MPC8XXX_SMC1, CYGNUM_HAL_MPC8XXX_SMC2,
CYGNUM_HAL_MPC8XXX_SCC1, ... defined as
"cdl_interface".  This means that there must be actual
serial packages that implement these interfaces.  For
the AdderII, I was able to find that package, which is
CYGPKG_IO_SERIAL_POWERPC_QUICC_SMC.  But for the
Ratler, I haven't been able to do that.

Thanks.