serial driver problem

Hi, All

I'm working on ecos porting on new platform based on ARM7 processor since
some week. Actually, I think redboot works correctly on my platform. I
succeeds to perform the hello example. Regarding the Porting Guide
(reference manual, chapter 11) and the AT91 porting which is very similar to
my platform, i thought the second step in my developpement was to be the
serial driver porting. To test this new porting, I use ser_filter and serial
test softwares. My configuration is based on AT91 default in RAM mode, i
enabled the Hardaware Serial Device Driver option into Serial Device Driver
package. So,the serial 1 and 2 work correctly but serial3 and the following
don't work,
my platform doesn't seem to reply. I suppose the problem is not due to
serial driver implementation but rather from configuration and especially
around rom monitor configuration. Indeed, my platform has only one serial
port and I wonder whether the rom monitor and the virtual vector must be
always used, whether TTY-mode serial device driver must be always used the
same option ? or may be someone has an another way to solve my problem.

Thank a lot,
Stéphane