Configtool Tests using /dev/ttyS0

Hello everyone,

So we've gotten hello and twothreads running on our Axiom board now.
(hurray)

At this point, I'd like to run all of the tests that the configtool has.
I can go in and manually run the test cases (and the couple I've tried run
ok), but I'd like to be able to automate this process.

The problem is in how the configtool insists on trying to connect.  It
always tries to issue the command "target remote COM1", but this doesn't
work on our cygwin setup.  If I use "target remote /dev/ttyS0" it works
like a charm.  Is there somewhere I can alter the configtool (and insight
as well), so that it uses this command instead?

So far, I've tried:
1) Editing my .gdbinit file, but I couldn't figure out any syntax to alias
the one command for the other.

2) Poking about the tools directory.  I tried editing the platforms.reg
file (hard-wiring the %p to /dev/ttyS0), but that didn't work.  I noticed
it appeared in some of the source files, but I'd rather not rebuild the
configtool if I could avoid it.

Thanks,

-Eric Castle

C&DH Subsystem - FEGI