ARM interrupt handling

Hi,

I have an ARM7 (Samsung s3c44b0x) target with no RAM at address 0 and,
as far as I know, no way to remap RAM at address 0.

I'd like to run a RAM application "on top" of redboot (compiled with
ROM startup).
There will also be a flash region with some data read/written by the
application and maybe initialized by redboot.
The application needs interrupts and kernel support.

The question is: how can Redboot invoke the application's irq handlers ?

My problem is that the application cannot overwrite the redboot vectors
because there's flash at address 0. Shall I modify the hal (vectors.S)
adding some "trampoline" code with a jump to the application's handlers ?

Thanks and regards
Davide