Re: CF disk/FAT16 problem

Stéphane Royo wrote:

Hello,

I ported V85X CF disk package to another platform and I use eCos FAT16 file
system package.
But I have a small problem. For example when I call the mount function the
read boot record
fail because the starting block number where begins the reading is 0 but the
my boot record
begins at block number 32 for the first partition. To solve temporary this
problem I set an offset
according to the partition number when V85X CF disk lookup is called.
But I don't know if this patch is normal, if is there an another solution.

The partition table should be read by the upper layer and all you need to do is
to use the appropriate device name - like /dev/disk0/[1-4], [1-4] is the number
of primary partition.

I would like to know if there is an another solution to flush the file
system cache to use the unmont ?

fsync

savin