JTAG Code Download Issue

Hi all,

I am trying to bring up a custom board with IXP425 processor.
I am able to build redboot and download the "hello" program to SDRAM and
execute it.

If try to download the same program with Macraigor's UsbDemon JTAG debugger,
    -- I am able to initialize and download the code to SDRAM.
    -- If i execute the code, instead of "Hello world", i am getting output
like
          $T393c:b3c3cc32;3e:03813333;#f5

I tried to change the build options like CYGSEM_HAL_USE_ROM_MONITOR to 0 and
CYGSEM_HAL_DIAG_MANGLER to "None", Still i am getting same output.

Any special options to be set if i am downloading the code through JTAG in
case of XScale ?

thanx in advance
Suresh N
Telsima Communications Ltd,