eCos device driver hardware address space.

   I have an extended PCI register for a PCI->VME bridge chip that I need
to place a hardware address range in memory space into to interact with
the VME bus. The chip will map an address range on the VME bus to this
memory on the PC. The problem is the cyg_pci library requires you give
it a register for something located in the regular configspace of the
pci device. Is there any way to manually stake claim to a memory range
in eCos? Or to find out what ranges aren't in use?

-Jason Thomas.