Re: spurious interrupts

Hello Nick,

> And why have you got your own vector.S? This file is generic to all
> ARMs
For my first starts; I wrote a standalong application (without ecos),
there I used my own vector.S; and of course I did no changes in ecos
vector.S.

> Those options should not effect whether a particular device is
> generating unexpected interrupts. The first thing you need to do is
> work out where these spurious interrupts are coming from by inspecting
> the interrupt controller.
I've debugged my ecos-test-application; and debugged to see where the
interrupt is from. But there is no one sending the interrupt (source=0;
*PXA2X0_ICIR=0) but before reaching this code position my code jumps
around in non program code.

The spurious interrupt is after the first timerinterrupt (this runs ok)
but the scheduling is not doing well. So I'd assume the stackpointer for
interrupts is wrong (in my application). After proceeding the first
interrupt (timer) after some instructions there come a second jump into
the interrupt handler, but not issued by the interrupt controller.

Thanks
Daniel

--
+++ GMX DSL-Tarife 3 Monate gratis* +++ Nur bis 25.7.2004 +++
Bis 24.000 MB oder 300 Freistunden inkl. http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl