Re: connect eCos to RedBoot

Muna Hummady <muna_hummady@yahoo.com> writes:

> hello freinds
> 1- Could you tell me how to talk to RedBoot via the
> serial line using HyperTerminal?

Just follow the instructions in the HyperTerminal documentation. If you
can set up Insight to talk to the board then you should be able to
get HyperTerminal going. When you reset the board you should see the
RedBoot startup message and prompt appear.

> 2- you didn't tell me why when i'm running continue on
> the host, it goes on endless loop?

Cannot help you there I'm afraid. I repeat: try running some of the
test programs.