Re: Why virtual address and Physical address are different in the memory layout of IXPD425 board ?

Andrew,

Thanks for your suggestion. It really helped me to get
the concept. Apart from what you told, doese this
mapping has any relationship with LINUX booting ?

Regards,

Sujoy

http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/docs-latest/redboot/ixdp425.html