Re: Flash infrastructure rework

Hi,

I am still trying to work with the company to give over there licenses. I
know this is not the right form to ask this but if someone has successfully
dealt with there company please send me an email.

Once I get that issue sorted out I will post my sources online and  would
definitely need a lot of help with testing and proper integration to eCos

I am new to esco, and have never used these exact files with esco so I am
expecting some more challenging work for me, and of course all help would
be welcome

-vivek