[RedBoot]porting problems

Hello,I'm proting redboot to a PowerPC platform.
HAL Proting Guide says "Some eCos platforms have supported full debugging capabilities via CygMon since day one. Platforms of the architectures PowerPC, ARM, and SH do not provide those features unless a GDB stub is included in the application."
I'm not clear whether the redboot has a GDB stub and whether my platform can support full debugging functions after the porting completed.