Porting eCos 2.0 to CSB337 evaluation board from Cogent

If anyone is working on a port to the CSB337 evaluation board from
Cogent Computers, please let me know. I've already searched this list
extensively on this issue.

I'm intending to develop a public eCos 2.0 port for this board. My main
objective is to get serial comms and USB working.

I tried the minimal package for the CMA230/222 template (because it
seems to me the closest to the CSB337), but I haven't got it running
yet. Actually, I've been downloading it to the tfs using MicroMonitor
and then loading it into RAM, but it just hangs. I can compile and run
other MicroMonitor programs for the CSB337 just fine. I'm using
-mcpu=arm9tdmi for the global compiler and linker options since the
board has an AT91RM9200 microcontroller.

If anyone has information or recommendations on this issue please let me
know.

Thank you.

--
Mr Simon Winberg