Re: AT91: interrupt0 (fiq) and interrupt1 (swint) ?

I agree with you that maybe will be better to add some CDL entry to enable
FIQ handling in hal_IRQ_handler.
I think there is an extra cost in testing spurious interrupts too, because
in case of spurious interrupt ISR=0.
I try to do these patches and send you back.
best regards
Andrea.